Charles is a highly ambitious and determined individual, his ability to empathise with clients and listen carefully to their needs highlights his dedication to his role.
Charles demonstrates attention to detail in his work and applies a methodical approach to all he does.
● LLM at the University of Law (2022)
● LLB at the University of Essex (2017)
● Drafting advice, update, outcome and closing letters and attending court trials for clients.
● Assisting Consultants across a range of areas of law such as; Wills & Probate, Immigration and Family law.
● Administrative duties for opening new case files, creating invoices and receipts using cloud management software CLIO.