Hyde is a vibrant, welcoming and attentive individual. Result driven, Hyde pays attention to detail and always seeks to acquire more knowledge and skills. As a result of her international background she is able to communicate and work alongside people from all walks of life.
- LLB with honors at the University of Kent (2020)
- LLM in International Commercial Law at the University of Bristol (2021)
- BPTC currently at the University of Law, Bloomsbury
- Previously worked as a junior clerk at the Uganda Revenue Authority.
- Undergoing The Bar Professional Training Course.