Ijeoma is creative, personable and highly ambitious. Ijeoma prides herself on her ability to problem solve and develops new systems which improve productivity and efficiency in the office.
- PGCE Citizenship Education, Middlesex University (2011)
- BA Sociology, University of Westminster (2009)
- Over 6 years management experience, supporting staff with career professional development.
- Leading initiatives surrounding staff well-being in order to create stimulating and productive work environments.
- Responsible for recruiting and training staff.
- Quality assurance of the firm’s case files.
- Monitoring the LEAP case management system.
- Ensuring compliance and SRA standards are maintained.