Linda has over 10 years’ experience in criminal defence and prison law. She is consistently instructed in serious and complex cases, many attracting significant media interest. Prior to establishing herself as a reputable criminal defence solicitor, Linda achieved accreditations as duty solicitor and supervisor in criminal law for the legal aid agency in the United Kingdom. Linda has a background in Wills, Probate and Estate administration and has developed a strong interest in helping clients within life planning and estate management.
- Linda prides herself on her attention to detail in the preparation of cases which has been praised by counsel and clients alike. She has great empathy for her clients who find themselves in the midst of the criminal justice system and takes time to explain the law and procedure throughout the case.
- Linda has developed the Wills and Probate department in order to provide a compassionate service to those who wish to seek professional advice in this area of law.
- Founder of consult Linda a non-profit organisation, interested in aiding upcoming lawyers.
- Leads the education programme “learn about law” in secondary schools and colleges.
- Guest speaker at Secondary school level