Linda has over 10 year’s experience in criminal defence and prison law. She is consistently instructed in serious and complex cases, many attracting significant media interest. Linda defended a woman charged with attempting to murder of her 5 year old son by leaping in front of a London train as well as a multiple drug conspiracy case of which she represented 1 of the 15 co-defendants. Linda is meticulous in case preparation and has a passion for securing justice for the underdog. Prior to establishing herself as a reputable criminal defence solicitor, Linda achieved accreditations as duty solicitor and supervisor in criminal law for the legal aid agency in the United Kingdom.
- Successfully defended a client charged with sexual assault.
- Successfully defended a client charged with possession with intent to supply class A drugs.
- Successfully defended a client appealing against road traffic offences.
- Linda prides herself on her attention to detail in the preparation of cases which has been praised by Counsel and clients alike. She has great empathy for her clients who find themselves in the midst of the criminal justice system and takes time to explain the law and procedure throughout the case.
- Founder of consult linda a non-profit organisation, interested in providing service assistance to upcoming lawyers.
- Specialist experience in dealing with young offenders and has defended client’s from as young as age 8 within the criminal justice system.