Priscellia Robinson also known in the Community as Priscellia “Pyhia” Robinson, is a highly respected Barrister and also known for her activist work upon legally and factually complex cases. She is fearless and known to leave no stone unturned. With a meticulous eye for detail, Priscellia has direct experience of dealing with the issues arising out of the Grenfell Tower disaster, Women Rights, the Windrush Scandal, LGBTQ+ Rights, the Jamaica 50 (Jamaican Deportation Charter Flights) plus defending those who have been victims of police brutality, particularly in youth custody.
● LLM, London Metropolitan University (2009)
● LLB, University of Hertfordshire (2007)
● A founding member of Queens Court Chambers and Head of Chambers.
● Formerly a Solicitor Advocate, called to the UK Bar in 2015.
● Primarily known for Civil, Human Rights, Immigration and Criminal Law practice, possesses substantial experience in cases involving issues of Public Law, Property Disputes, Landlord & Tenant Law, Education Law and Media & Entertainment Law. Recognised for excellent judgment and leadership qualities and not being frightened to tackle novel and difficult areas of law, or to deal head-on with the more complicated aspects of a case.
● Provides high-quality advice and advocacy in a wide area of law and has developed a substantial practice with Direct Access Clients and Solicitors. Acted on behalf of clients in the Crown Court, High Court, First Tier Tribunals, Upper Tribunals, Administrative Court and The Business and Property Court within the Royal Court of Justice.
● Direct Access Barrister
● Police Station accredited (2010)